This course will assist an engineer to understand the optimal and reliable configurations of solar water heating systems in different climates along with design specifications, planning principles, and guidelines for such systems that serve building clusters with significant domestic hot water needs.
- Discuss solar energy and its constraints,
- Understand solar hot water thermal system configurations,
- Discuss applications in the government sector,
- Explain solar hot water design and design considerations,
- Discuss solar hot water system performance,
- Understand solar hot water system maintenance.
You will be able to immediately print a certificate of completion after completing all sections of instruction and passing a 30 question multiple-choice quiz. The quiz can be retaken unlimited times until a passing grade of 70% or better is earned. This course satisfies six (6) professional development hours (PDH) of continuing education.