This course is currently closed
Course DescriptionIn this course the student will understand all elements effecting heating and cooling of structures and to properly calculate loads and loss for ideal thermal comfort.
- Discuss the human body, human heat transfer, and thermal comfort,
- Understand design conditions for heating and cooling,
- Understand heat gain, heat loss, and heat transfer of people and equipment,
- Explain solar heat gain and transfer,
- Discuss infiltration heat load and weatherizing,
- Understand calculating heating and cooling requirements,
- Understand annual energy consumption of a building..