In this course the student will understand the best practices for the design and construction of bases and subbases for concrete pavements as well as the effects on performance.
- Explain rigid pavement layer configuration,
- Discuss the design of base/subbase for rigid pavements,
- Discuss the materials for base and subbase,
- Understand the construction of bases and subbases,
- Discuss cost considerations,
- Discuss the European approach.
You will be able to immediately print a certificate of completion after completing all sections of instruction and passing a 10 question multiple-choice quiz. The quiz can be retaken unlimited times until a passing grade of 70% or better is earned. This course satisfies one (1) professional development hour (PDH) of continuing education.