In this course the student will understand the design, construction, and testing requirements of manufactured structures as well as understand the various fabrication materials used for other advanced building projects.
- Explain building codes & HUD codes for fabricated structures,
- Understand the materials & products of manufactured buildings,
- Discuss systems & systems testing of manufactured buildings,
- Explain the various fabrication products for advanced construction,
- Discuss the benefits and drawbacks of each of these fabrication products.
You will be able to immediately print a certificate of completion after completing all sections of instruction and passing a 25 question multiple-choice quiz. The quiz can be retaken unlimited times until a passing grade of 70% or better is earned. This course satisfies six (6) professional development hours (PDH) of continuing education.