In this course the student will learn what significant changes and updates occurred in the 2020 Edition of NFPA 70: National Electrical Code (NEC) for the introduction through chapter 3.
- Discuss an overview of NEC code changes,
- Understand significant code changes for Introduction, Ch.1, Ch. 2, & Ch. 3,
- Explain the reason for the changes,
- Discuss impact of the changes,
- Explain how to access the code.
You will be able to immediately print a certificate of completion after completing all sections of instruction and passing a 20 question multiple-choice quiz. The quiz can be retaken unlimited times until a passing grade of 70% or better is earned. This course satisfies four (4) professional development hours (PDH) of continuing education.